Friday, October 30, 2009

Mentioning Sidewiki costs me a Post

This is getting WAY off topic, but the user guidelines are readily available.

THE WHOLE THING:
http://www.freedom.com/eula.html

THE MONEY PARAGRAPH:

Therefore, we reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any User Content provided for display or placed on the Service, AT OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION (emphasis added by donhodges), without notice to the person who submitted such User Content.

Oh, it also says Freedom has unlimited rights to every word or derivative work. So, in view of these limited rights, I maybe should have an alternative way to comment (mentioning that apparently aroused Mr. ABSOLUTE DISCRETION).

I appreciate the forums and article comments, and I am one of few who makes my name obvious in most posts, here and elsewhere. This is the first time I have ever had a post taken down.

in reference to: Moving on to the next doomed project - CAZ - The News Herald (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment